|Organiser:||AK Olomouc, Czech Republic|
|Date:||26-30 August 2015|
|Head of LOC:||Pavel Vrzala|
|Technical director:||Miroslav Hrabal|
|Competition secretary:||Michal Boklažuk|
|Chief referee:||Ludmila Pudilová|
|Competition office:||Jiří Novotný|
|Accommodation, catering:||Jana Kuncová|
ENTRY FILE DOWNLOAD.
Deadline for sending entries is August 14th. We cannot guarantee services for entries received after the deadline. Only official Excel entry file, fully completed in all sheets will be accepted. Accommodation is reserved from 26th to 30th August, any request for earlier accommodation or later departure should be made known by 31st July.
26.08. – arrival, classification
27.08. – classification
28.08. – competition
29.08. – competition, departure
30.08. – departure
Conditions for participation:
Participants have to be entered for the competition in time, prior to the deadline. Athletes allowed in classes T/F10-20-30-40-50.
- Participation fee for athletes without accommodation and food is 40 EUR (t-shirt, competition fee, local transport, drinks during the competition).
- Participation fee for officials without accommodation and food is 10 EUR (t-shirt, local transport).
- Accommodation Hotel Flora – 190 EUR per person (double-room – three nights, participation fee, t-shirt, meals from Wednesday dinner to Saturday lunch and use of sports facilities included). http://www.hotelflora.cz/
- Accommodation at the Student’s hostel – 130 EUR per person (three nights, participation fee, t-shirt, meals from Wednesday dinner to Saturday lunch and use of sports facilities included).
An invoice will be issued as soon as the entry form is received.
Komerční banka a.s., Tř. Svobody 1035/14, CZ-772 00 Olomouc
IBAN format: CZ5201000000435052440297
BIC (SWIFT address) – KOMBCZPPXXX
Team manager or competitor will submit:
- Confirmation about participation fees transfer,
- IPC classification card,
- Copy of entry form.
Only national classification is available this year! Classification session starts on Wednesday 12:00 (place will be specified). Athletes requesting classification must be registered latest on Wednesday 20:00. Later arrivals cannot be accepted for classification.
Will be held on Thursday at 19:00 (place will be specified). For team managers or athletes it will be the last chance for time schedule as well as start list changes.
IPC athletics 2015 rules.
Polytan M, electronic timing Omega Electronics.
All events in case of interest at least 2 athletes. Medals to be provided only for events with at least 3 athletes. Athletes allowed in classes T/F10-20-30-40-50. Athletes in category U23 will be evaluated and honored separately. Moreover, first 3 best performances in men U23 and women U23 will be extra honored.
Have to be submitted to the Competition Office written on the official form with a deposit of CZK 500,- (EUR 20,00) within 30 minutes after the official results announcement.
The organizer can provide limited transportation services between hotels and sports venues, because most of the teams are expected to come by their own cars. Transfer from and to airport will be arranged and charged extra: Prague airport – Olomouc and return = 80 EUR per person. Brno or Ostrava airport – Olomouc and return = 60 EUR per person. Transfer is served by bus or express train or combination of both.
All participants have the duty to observe safety regulations and other regulations of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the schedule.